- Perform diverse duties to install and maintain production machines, equipment and the plant facility.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repair of proudcton equipment inlcuding but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic systems.
- Diagnosis problems, repair or replace parts, test equipment and make necessary adjustments.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facility which may include plumbing and carpentry duties.
- Fabricate parts/equipment using machines and tools common to the trade.
- Read and interpret blueprints. equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Journeyman card or documented equivalent work experience status
- Must be able to work overtime including weekends and any shift
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Work is performed in a manufacturing setting which requires personal protective equipment be worn.
- Must have corrected vision to operate equipment, read precision equipment gages and depth perception to operate fork lift and/or aerial platform.
- Use of upper extermities for simple and firm grasping, reaching, push/pull and use of fine manipulation.
- Abitlity to lift from floor to waist to shoulder level and may require lifting of heavy material.
- The ability to climb in overhead structures or work beneath machines and ability to squat, bend, and twist to work on equipment.