Rapidly growing advanced metal-forming supplier seeks team oriented Assembly Associate for midnight shift. Shift premium will be applied.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Usage of a computer and other workplace machinery such as a SAP hand held scanners calculators and printers.
- Must be able to work necessary overtime if required
- Work may require extended periods of sitting, standing, lifting, bending, stooping and performing repetitive motion tasks
- Excellent manual dexterity, ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently
Environmental Requirements and Conditions:
- Possess working knowledge of IATF-16949, ISO 14001 and Q1 compliance criteria
- Environmental: Serves in the capacity of waste water handler commensurate with completion of proper environmental training
- Work is performed in a manufacturing office environment with continuous exposure to noise.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. No recruiters / search firms, please.
Means supports and cultivates creativity through a collaborative cross functional work environment. By nurturing innovation at all levels of the company, Means’ desire for progress and improvement helps launch pioneering, transformative technologies within the automotive industry.
With a high level focus on people development, you can grow and develop through diverse work experiences and quality training opportunities. Means is experiencing exponential growth and supports a culture where employees take pride and ownership in their work. As an employee owned company, you will recognize your direct impact on the business and be part of its success (US Only).
Means offers a comprehensive range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer matching, a health savings account with contribution for US employees and an excellent retirement package.
Means is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.