Do you enjoy a team driven environment in a structured environment with task focus? Are you someone who enjoys having elements of individual challenge driving the overall result? If this describes what motivates you every day, then this may be the positon made for you.
What you’ll do:
Support enterprise applications tower and data and analytics tower.
What we’re looking for:
- A student pursuit of their bachelor’s degree with 1 year completed in computer science, information technology security, or related area.
- Design, develop, and maintain computer programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Test, debug, and fix bugs in existing programs.
- Work with teammates to implement new features or change existing features.
- Evaluating business needs, documenting systems requirements, and translating data between business users and technical developers.
- SQL server database design and development experience. Development of SQL data queries, stored procedures, and other objects.
- Data visualization design principles.
- Completion of technical service requests and continuous support for enterprise level business application software.
- Help to define, analyze, develop, implement and document systems, customized programs and databases to meet business needs.
- Help to research and upgrade software solutions.
- Assist application owners in the development of test scripts, policies and procedures.
Who we are:
Means Industries, headquartered in Saginaw, MI, is a Tier 1 global automotive supplier of high value transformational propulsion-system technologies. Established in 1922, Means continues to foster a culture of collaboration through two business units, Means Propulsion Systems and Means TransForm Products. Our passion for problem solving drives everything we do and we remain committed to producing high quality innovative technology solutions for our global customers.
For more information about our company and to apply to this position, please visit our website (www.meansindustries.com).
Means is a division of Amsted Industries (www.amsted.com), one of the world’s largest transportation component manufacturers. Based in Chicago, Amsted specializes in products that serve the rail, heavy-duty vehicle, automotive, construction and general industrial markets. Amsted is one of the largest 100 percent employee-owned companies in the United States.
Means supports and cultivates creativity through a collaborative cross functional work environment. By nurturing innovation at all levels of the company, Means’ desire for progress and improvement helps launch pioneering, transformative technologies within the automotive industry.
With a high level focus on people development, you can grow and develop through diverse work experiences and quality training opportunities. Means is experiencing exponential growth and supports a culture where employees take pride and ownership in their work. As an employee owned company, you will recognize your direct impact on the business and be part of its success (US Only).
Means is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. No agencies.