Advanced metal-forming supplier, seeks experienced team oriented Industrial Maintenance Technicians for 2nd shift! Shift Premium will be applied.
TransForm Automotive L.L.C., is an advanced metal-forming manufacturer of precision powertrain & engine components utilizing advanced proprietary stamping, machining, laser-welding and assembly processes. The company is involved in significant advanced research and application of tooling and die equipment, process design and development.
TransForm Automotive LLC has two manufacturing facilities in Sterling Heights, a new manufacturing facility in Shelby Township, Michigan and a fourth in London, Ontario, Canada. We are owned by AMSTED International, based in Chicago, Illinois. AMSTED Industries is a diversified manufacturer of industrial components serving the railroad, vehicular, construction and building markets. TransForm Automotive maintains a competitive edge on today's challenging, ever-changing global marketplace with a culture of continuous Improvement, Lean and Cellular Manufacturing philosophies and employee empowerment.
Our best candidate will have 2 years of experience, exceptional troubleshooting abilities, proficiencies in all areas of maintenance including PLC's, motor controls, hydraulics, pneumatics. Strong electrical skills a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Five years minimum experience in plant maintenance
- Knowledge of stamping presses, conveyors, CNCs, washers, assembly machines, various automation and related machinery
- Knowledge of pneumatics, lubrication and hydraulics circuits
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuits and diagrams
- Knowledge of mig and or arc welding and use of cutting torches
- Must be able to read and interpret hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication schematics
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Possess working knowledge of ISO/ TS16949, ISO 14001, and Q1 compliance criteria
- Must be able to work necessary overtime if required
- Excellent manual dexterity, ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds frequently
- Usage of a computer, printer, calculator, press and machinery control panels
- Work may require extended periods of sitting, standing, lifting, bending, stooping and performing repetitive motion tasks
TransForm Automotive is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Voted one of Macomb County's top companies for Champion of Workforce Development, TransForm Automotive is an excellent company to work for!!