Baltimore Aircoil Company is the global leader in sustainable solutions for evaporative cooling, thermal storage, and heat transfer equipment. The corporate headquarters is located in Howard County, Maryland, near Baltimore.
Baltimore Aircoil Company is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The HR intern will work with HR, functional and technical resources to design, develop and prepare an HR Portal for launch using Office 365. This portal will provide tools and resources for all US based employees. The deployment of this portal will streamline self-service and enhance the employee experience.
Additionally, the HR Intern will work closely with the Manager, Organization Development to prepare and deliver various training programs, lunch and learns and other events targeted at expanding leadership and group/team competence.
Pursuing Bachelor’s (junior or above) in Human Resources or related field
Strong Communications skills
Strong presentation skills
Previous experience with SharePoint and MS Office, including Power-point
- Status: Full-time, Temporary
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Paid Internship
- Dates: May 31, 2019– August 16, 2019 (End date can be August 1, 2019 if necessary)
- Requirements: Reliable transportation to BAC Corporate Office every day
- Misc: Housing is not provided
- Location: BAC Corporate Office located at 7600 Dorsey Run Road, Jessup, MD 20794