Baltimore Aircoil Company is recognized as the world’s largest manufacturer of evaporative cooling, thermal storage, and heat transfer equipment. BAC products are sold to the commercial building market as components for air conditioning systems, to the food industry for air conditioning and refrigeration applications, and to a broad range of industries for process and power installations equipment cooling.
Perform general wiring, testing and troubleshooting of BAC products.
NATURE & SCOPE
Reports to the Team Leader on an assembly line within BAC Madera. Works closely with the other departments within the facility.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Experience with 3-phase electrical switchgear and wiring including motors, motor controls, transformers, VFD’s, and VFD’s, PLC’s, 1-phase 120Vac and 24Vdc for control circuits, Switches, sensors and transmitters. Ability to process department paperwork and reports. Working knowledge of National Electrical Code.
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical specifications (machine, mechanical and electrical).
- Read and interpret electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams and schematics.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in motors and controls maintenance/troubleshooting.
- Have experience in conduit installation.
- Have a minimum of 2 years wiring experience.
- PLC programing experience preferred.
- Hi-Pot (dielectric) testing experience preferred.
- Uses electronic test equipment such as logic meter, etc.
- Operate/flex to different lean stations and lines.
- Ability to work all shifts in a 24 hours work environment. Some travel may be required.
Baltimore Aircoil Company is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.