Diamond Chain Company, the world’s leading manufacturer of high performance roller chain products is seeking an Accountant to assist with month end close, financial variance analysis, and operational reporting.
The an Accountant will be primarily responsible provide support for the US entity which includes assisting with month end close, providing financial variance analysis, generating operational reporting, and assisting with annual planning process. Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible for closing the books for our subsidiary in the UK.
- Providing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to the Operational team in Indianapolis
- Complete journal entries and assist with month-end closing process for the US entity
- Complete journal entries and month-end closing process for UK entity
- Perform account reconciliations for the US and UK
- Assist with annual planning process
- Assist with SOX compliance
- Communicate with UK management team and assist as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting or finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially Excel