Diamond Chain Company, the world’s leading manufacturer of high performance roller chain products serving the oil and gas, industrial distribution and MRO, agriculture, original equipment, and attachment chain markets, is seeking a Set-Up Operator for our Fabrication Department.
The Set-Up Operator in the Round Parts area will process spools and bars of chain components as part of the production process. Set-Up Operators work on several machines in one area throughout the shift.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Operates and monitors Round Parts machines throughout the day.
2. Sets up round parts machine as necessary.
3. Deliver completed products to staging areas for further treatment.
Tools or Equipment Used:
Electric pallet jack, Round Parts machines, manual pallet jack, buckets, overhead cranes, carts, cleaning towels, as well as other tools and equipment as necessary.
Licenses and Certifications:
- No specific licenses or certifications are required for this position.
- Employees are required to have normal/corrected vision and speech.
· Ability to follow directions, both written and oral.
· Must have basic math skills.
· High School Diploma/GED equivalent is required
· Work is performed indoors. There is no air conditioning. Fans are provided.
· PPE: Safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, hearing protection, work gloves
· Will work around oils.
Frequent standing, unilateral lifting and unilateral standing required. Occasional sitting, walking, bending/stooping/crouching, above shoulder/forward reaching, material handling, and bilateral lifting/carrying/pushing also required.