Diamond Chain Company, the world’s leading manufacturer of high performance roller chain products serving the oil and gas, industrial distribution and MRO, agriculture, original equipment, and attachment chain markets, is seeking a self-driven Machinist Repairman to troubleshoot and repair all types of production machinery to reduce downtime while maintaining a high safety standard.
This is a 3rd Shift position working 11:00pm - 7:30am paying $27.27 per hour.
Electrician, under the direction of the Maintenance & Facilities Manager, will provide leadership by establishing, organizing, and implementing maintenance programs which will support the plant’s maintenance strategy. This will also include the supervision, development/training, and provision of all technical services needed to support the plant. Additional responsibilities include:
- To install, maintain and repair electrical and electronic equipment and systems on all types of building and production equipment, monitoring, test and control equipment
- To layout, assemble wire test and install electrical and electronic controls and equipment working from blueprints, schematics, sketches and verbal instructions while being NEC, OHSA and NFPA 70e compliant
- To troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic installations and equipment including a variety of controls including PLC’s, CNC, and HMI’s
- To be able to reprogram and manipulate programs for robots when needed
- To be able to rebuild and rewire machines including new panels, controls and sensing devices
- To do other related work as assigned
- Proven experience as an Journeyman Electrician or a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Ability to follow PM schedules for all types of production machinery
- Ability to prioritize multiple breakdowns with the help of production supervision
- Work well with a team of skilled tradesman, supervisors and engineers
- Ability to estimate the amount of time to complete any task at hand
- Be able to look at production processes for areas of continuous improvement.
- Experience working as a Maintenance Multi-Craft Preferred.