We are seeking experienced home health professionals who enjoy variety, mobility and are focused on the needs of our patients.
Sante' Home Health is now hiring a WEEKEND shift (Friday-Monday) Full Time Registered Nurse for our East Phoenix Valley territory:
- East Phoenix Valley territory includes Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Ahwatukee, S. Scottsdale, and occasionally San Tan Valley, Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Maricopa.
This is a 4-Day/week Full Time Salaried position during the hours of 8am - 5pm, but will require flexibility for evening On Call visits based on our patient's needs.
A Full Time position with our Agency provides competitive wage and benefits including IT package (iPad & iPhone) for business use, monthly travel stipend, health & wellness benefits, retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current, unencumbered AZ RN license or compact license required.
- A minimum of 2 years RN experience required.
- A minimum of 1 year Home Health (OASIS) RN experience required.
- Valid driver's license with proof of insurance in accordance with state requirements. 100% travel required
- Able to educate patients and family on multiple disease processes, has good medication knowledge and wound care experience.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare commuity.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer