Sante' Home Health, along with KC's Home Health Care is a full-service Medicare & CHAP certified Home Health agency committed to providing “Care with Compassion” and fulfilling the needs of the community to the best of our ability. We strive to develop innovative solutions through education to enhance home health care services to our clients, respect all human life and dignity, strive to improve quality of life, and encourage all of our caregivers to share in our mission.
We currently have PRN PT positions available for coverage in the East Phoenix Valley and West Phoenix Valley.
Weekend availability is essential – premium PPV Rates for weekend patient care are currently being offered!
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy program.
- Two (2) years experience as a Physical Therapist required.
- One (1) year experience in Home Health preferred.
- Experience in gerontology and home care preferred.
- Kinnser/Wellsky experience preferred.
Licensure and/or Certifications:
- Current PT license through the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy
- Current CPR Certification
- Current Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid driver’s license with maintenance of safe driving record and a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. The Agency is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with the Agency is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or the Agency with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
No Staffing Services or Recruiters please